Write For Things Women Want
We appreciate your interest in writing for Things Women Want.
We would love to feature your article on TWW. Before you write for Things Women Want, please take the time to read over these guidelines.
Things Women Want is a site dedicated to offering a wide range of topics for both Women and Men. We welcome your contributions in the areas you feel passionate about. We are always open to suggestions, opinions and constructive criticism. We are constantly listening to you for ways to make our site a much better experience.
We have some very basic requirements.
- Work must be well thought out fresh and original – it cannot be published any place else now or in the future – all your posts are checked via Copyscape.
- Posts must cover relevant topics of interest to women and men – they should be informative and express thought leadership, not promotional. Our target audience is women & men 25 to 60 years old. We always strive to provide content that is relevant to all age groups.
- Posts should be between 500 and 800 words in length.
- 1 – 2 links to your site are allowed – links should go to high quality sites with a PR of 2 or above – no porn, gambling, or affiliate links of any kind are permitted. ***You can also include 1 additional link for reference sake – such as a link to Wikipedia, WebMD or another authority souce***
- *** Every post must include at least one internal link to an existing article posted at Things Women Want (this is a great way for you to build traffic to your own articles posted at the site).***
Our goal is to empower women and be informative to men. Things Women Want strives to do that with informative articles that educate and entertain.
Content should be written for the readers – We want you to be a trusted source of information through the thought leadership and trust you express in your articles.
How Soon Will Your Post Be Published… When You Need It Published Fast:
Let’s put it this way. ASAP. ….. When you have fresh ideas to share and put the effort into developing a great story. We want you to share it on TWW in the moment. As long as you stay within our content guidelines and parameters. We will get you up there ASAP.
You are welcome to include an author byline. In fact, this is often the place where links are added to promoted sites. In addition, many writers include links to their social media profiles in their bylines – this is great – please add us to your Google+ circles and add www.ThingsWomenWant.com to the list of sites you contribute to – this helps your Google+ authorship grow.
Images Appreciated, But Not Necessary…
Special Note About Images: You may include royalty free images that you own or have license to use – image credit sources must be included and images must be sent as a separate download. If you own the business you can use a simple credit source such as “Images courtesy of Your Business Name” and ‘Your Business Name’ can link to your homepage or a product page at your site. This gives you another way to gain traffic. We can only use images that include credit sources.
You do not have to include images.
Notification of Approved Posts…
After a post is approved it will be scheduled for publication. At that time you will receive an email that provides the date the post will be live and the appropriate link (which will work after the post is live).
Send your original article to firstname.lastname@example.org
Write For Us & Get Traffic to Your Site
Your article can include up to 2 quality links in the article body or byline. Affiliate links are not permitted. No links to porn, gambling, or nudity.
Be sure to also add at least one link to an existing post at ThingsWomenWant.com
Please proofread your article before you submit it. Check for grammar and spelling errors. Write your articles to express your thought leadership in the areas you feel you are most experienced with and convey the trust our readers will believe in – not for the search engines.