Things Women Want
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions—The Fine Print (from our lawyers)
The Thingswomenwant.com Web site (the “Web Site” or “Thingswomenwant.com”) is provided by TWW Networks, LLC (“TWW Networks”) for the non-commercial enjoyment of our site visitors, subscribers and followers. Your use of the Thingswomenwant.com website are subject to these terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions”), and any further modifications thereto. Your personal use and enjoyment of the site is also subject to any additional rules that might be published periodically by Thingswomenwant.com and the TWW Networks, LLC or any modifications to the Terms and Conditions. Your use of the Thingswomenwant.com website implies your express acceptance of and agreement with these Terms and Conditions. Furthermore, the TWW Networks reserves the right to change or alter these terms and conditions from time to time without notifying you directly of such changes. These changes will be posted directly on thingswomenwant.com, and your continued use of the Web Site serves as your acceptance of these changes, regardless of whether or not you have read them. If you decide not to accept these Terms and Conditions of use at any time, simply discontinue using the Web Site.
All users of the Thingswomenwant.com website acknowledge and agree that the site is intended solely for entertainment purposes. All site visitors are invited and encouraged to submit content (“Contribution”) the use and enjoyment of other site visitors, providing that they abide by the following provisions. Submission of content to the Thingswomenwant.com website indicates agreement with the following:
- You will provide accurate, correct and complete personal information as indicated on the author registration form. If you provide false, misleading or inaccurate information on the registration form, the TWW Networks, LLC and Thingswomenwant.com reserve the right to terminate your registration and to refuse you further access to the Web Site.
- You also agree, without exception, not to engage in any of the following activities on Thingswomenwant.com:
a. Submit, post, publish or transmit to Thingswomenwant.com any content whatsoever, as a Contribution or otherwise, that is in any way illegal or unlawful, including but not limited to content that is libelous, threatening, obscene, harassing, fraudulent, that describes explicit sexual activity, or that invades the privacy of another person. Furthermore, Contributions may not serve an overt promotion of any business or profit making opportunity, except within the Author’s biographical information, which is specifically provided for such promotion.
b. Threaten or intimidate another person or group of people for any reason whatsoever, or use discriminatory or prejudicial language towards any person or any group of people based on any factor such as but not limited to race, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.
c. Harm, victimize or exploit minors in any way.
d. Misrepresent yourself or your role or affiliation with any group or entity including posing as an appointed representative of Thingswomenwant.com.
e. Misappropriate content, copyrighted or trademarked material, or legally registered marks that you have no legal claim to by submitting it to Thingswomenwant.com or transmitting to the Web Site in any other way.
f. Submit or other transmit any content that could be construed as classified information, proprietary information, confidential information or anything else that you obtained through a professional or personal relationship and which you have no legal right to disclose, including but not limited to information covered under a confidentiality agreement.
g. Use Thingswomenwant.com to distribute viruses, malware and any other software elements or code that can be embedded in content for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to causing damage to other computers, secretly intercepting other data or other personal information.
h. Use Thingswomenwant.com to transmit or deliver any type of promotional message or solicitation, particularly the type of communications commonly referred to as spam.
i. Interfere with visitors to Thingswomenwant.com to use the Web Site.
j. Perform any activity that obstructs or affects the operation of the Web Site and its ability to function and operate in a normal manner.
k. Attempt to manipulate the information found on Thingswomenwant.com or falsely register or subscribe another person or fictitious person to the Web Site, or create multiple registrations using different names.
l. Engage in any illegal activity on the Web Site whatsoever, whether specified or otherwise, either intentionally or unintentionally.
m. Collect or otherwise obtain information about the users of Thingswomenwant.com for any purpose whatsoever, but also specifically for the purpose of communicating with or otherwise contacting those individuals.
- Although Thingswomenwant.com monitors content submissions, you agree that the Web Site is not responsible for Contributions submitted to the Web Site. Thingswomenwant.com reserves the right to edit content Contributions as it sees fit, and to remove any content at any time for any reason, including but not limited to failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions, or content Contributions that are otherwise considered unacceptable for publication on the Web Site. Furthermore, if you are a contributor to the Web Site, you agree and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the accuracy and legality of your Contributions, and that all such Contributions are compliant with these Terms and Restrictions, and any other rules or policies that may apply. You also agree to advise Thingswomenwant.com of any situations that you are aware of or suspect in which another contributor is not in compliance with the Terms and Conditions.
- You acknowledge and agree that Thingswomenwant.com and TWW Networks, LLC acquires ownership of your content Contribution as well as the copyright to the content Contribution immediately upon publication on the Web Site, and that such ownership continues in perpetuity and may not be revoked. You acknowledge and agree that in consideration for granting complete ownership rights to Thingswomenwant.com and TWW Networks, LLC , you will receive an accreditation byline, website backlink and author bio prominently published on the Web Site. You further agree that your content Contribution may not be reproduced or republished elsewhere, although you are permitted to publish or produce an abstract or synopsis of your content Contribution with a backlink to Thingswomenwant.com.
- You understand that Thingswomenwant.com can retain and preserve your content Contribution indefinitely. You also understand that Thingswomenwant.com and the TWW Networks will divulge content Contributions to requesting authorities as a matter of due process if the content Contributions in question are sought in compliance with a legal matter, as a subpoena, in response to claims regarding the ownership rights to said content Contributions, or as a consideration of public safety.
- You agree that Thingswomenwant.com is not responsible for any lapses in web hosting services and technical problems that make the Web Site inaccessible from time to time and that cause your content Contribution(s) and any related information about you and/or your business ventures to be unavailable for public view. You further agree to hold Thingswomenwant.com and the TWW Networks harmless from any such outages and from any perceived or implied damages to your business or reputation. Thingwomenwant.com reserves the right to purge content at anytime.
- You take full responsibility for the accuracy of the content Contributions that you post on Thingswomenwant.com and hold Thingswomenwant.com and the TWW Networks harmless for any errors or omissions in the accuracy of your content Contributions, or any other content that appears on the Web Site, regardless of whether or not the content has been edited or altered by Thingswomenwant.com, and that Thingswomenwant.com is not liable for any actions that you take as a result of reading content contained on Thingswomenwant.com. You further understand and acknowledge that the opinions and views contained in content that appears on the Thingswomenwant.com Web Site do not necessarily represent the views of the TWW Networks, LLC .
Material Use Restrictions
The Thingswomenwant.com website is provided solely for the entertainment of site visitors and contributors. Use of the site for any other purposes, commercial or otherwise, is strictly prohibited, unless expressly authorized in writing by Thingswomenwant.com and the TWW Networks, LLC . You may not copy or redistribute content or any other intellectual property from the Web Site for any purpose whatsoever, unless expressly authorized in writing by Thingswomenwant.com or by the TWW Networks, LLC . After obtaining permission to use such content or intellectual property, you may not alter, modify or change it in any way and must clearly acknowledge the copyright ownership and original author along with the content you are using.
Thingswomenwant.com will not accept any information that you do not have the authority to submit, and will never request such information. Any content Contributions or other intellectual property that is received by Thingswomenwant.com will be considered to be openly sourced information created or collected by you, and that such content is not proprietary, secret or illegal in nature, and that no other person or entity has a legal claim to it.
Transfer of Content Ownership
By submitting content Contributions to Thingswomenwant.com, you relinquish all rights, ownership and otherwise, to the content you are submitting immediately upon publication of said content by Thingswomenwant.com. You further grant Thingswomenwant.com and the TWW Networks, LLC a global, unrestricted, royalty-free and irrevocable license to use your approved and published content Contribution without any restrictions whatsoever in perpetuity. Thingswomenwant.com and the TWW Networks, LLC further reserves the right to use this content in any legal form or format that it chooses regardless of media or technology platform available now or that becomes available in the future. You further understand that upon submission to and approval by Thingswomenwant.com, you waive all direct and contingent rights to ownership of your content Contribution.
Links To Other Sites
Thingswomenwant.com and the TWW Networks, LLC is not responsible in any way whatsoever for third party sites that are accessed via links on the Web Site. Thingswomenwant.com does not monitor or approve any such site, and bears no responsibility or liability for any content that appears on such sites, or for any products or services offered by such sites. Thingswomenwant.com and the TWW Networks, LLC does not endorse any external, third party site, unless such endorsement is expressly set forth in writing on the Web Site. Any claims or complaints resulting from visits to linked third party sites should be addressed to the individual site webmaster, and you agree to hold Thingswomenwant.com and the TWW Networks, LLC harmless from such claims and complaints. Thingswomenwant.com also reserves the right to remove or delete any link to a third party site that appears on Things womenwant.com at its sole discretion, without any notice to the third party site.
THIRD PARTY SITES MAY CONTAIN EXPLICIT MATERIAL OR OTHER CONTENT THAT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MINORS. IF THE THIRD PARTY SITE THAT YOU ARE VISITING DISPLAYS SUCH CONTENT, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE AND THUS PERMITTED TO VISIT THE SITE IN QUESTION. THINGSWOMENWANT.COM AND TWW NETWORKS, LLC BEAR NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS WHEN VISITING THIRD PARTY SITES FROM LINKS ON THINGSWOMENWANT.COM.
Unauthorized links to third party sites from Thingswomenwant.com are not permitted. Such links must be approved and installed by Thingswomenwant.com. Approved contributing editors will be permitted to include approved links on their individual bio pages. If you are not a contributing editor to Thingswomenwant.com, you may request a link by contacting us via our contact page. Thingswomenwant.com and the TWW Networks reserves the right to approve or deny any such request for a link, and to rescind permission and to delete the link at its own discretion.
Intellectual Property Ownership
Thingswomenwant.com and TWW Networks, LLC are the sole owners of all content and intellectual property presented and displayed on Thingswomenwant.com, which is copyrighted by Thingswomenwant.com and the TWW Networks, LLC . You may not use this content or intellectual property for any reason whatsoever without the express, written consent of Thingswomenwant.com, as explained in these terms and conditions. Content Contributions to Thingswomenwant.com, as previously detailed, become the copyrighted property of Thingswomenwant.com and the TWW Networks, LLC immediately upon acceptance and publication on the Web Site.
Thingswomenwant.com is intended for an adult audience. The Web Site is intended to provide useful and entertaining information to women and men over the age of 18. Although the Web Site does not intend to contain sexually graphic or otherwise obscene or indecent information, some of the topics or articles presented herein might not be deemed suitable for children under the age of 18. For this reason, it might from time to time be necessary for Thingswomenwant.com to require Parental Permission for children under the age of 18 to view a particular article, or to access a particular portion of the Web Site.
Thingswomenwant.com approves all content Contributions based on topical relevance, quality of information, and compliance with submission instructions. We do not pay for content Contributions, and you cannot pay to have your articles featured on Thingswomenwant.com. We do however accept advertising on Thingswomenwant.com (that is how we pay the bills), but all commercial advertising and related content is clearly identifiable as such. Articles and editorial content featured on the site will not be of a commercial nature, and will not promote a specific product or service, although certain unbiased recommendations may be provided within the content. The objective is to make Thingswomenwant.com an entertaining experience and a trusted resource for good information.
THINGSWOMENWANT.COM IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WHEN AVAILABLE. THINGSWOMENWANT.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING EVERY ASPECT OF THE WEB SITE AND ITS OPERATION AND SERVICES, AS WELL AS WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND OWNERSHIP. THINGSWOMENWANT.COM IS NOT REPSPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY OR OTHER DAMAGES CA– USED BY THE WEB SITE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY INCLUDES BOTH ERRORS AND OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT ITSELF AND ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY FOUND ON THE WEBSITE OR FROM ANY OPERATIONAL DISRUPTION OR INTERRUPTION OF THE SERVICES, CONTENT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PROVIDED BY THINGSWOMENWANT. COM. THINGSWOMENWANT.COM CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR CERTIFY THAT THE SITE WILL ALWAYS BE COMPLETELY FREE FROM VIR– USES OR OTHER SIMILAR MALWARE, OR THAT SERVICE INTERUPTIONS DUE TO MALICIOUS OR DESTRUCTIVE SOFTWARE WILL NOT OCCUR.
THINGSWOMENWANT.COM DOES NOT MAKE ANY GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE — USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE EFFICACY OF THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE INFORMATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
THE OWNERS AND OPERATORS OF THINGSWOMENWANT.COM, INCLUDING THE MEMBERS OF TWW NETWORKS, LLC , ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SPONSORS, ADVERTISERS AND STOCK HOLDERS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR AND DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE — USE, LACK OF AVAILABILITY, OR ANY OTHER MATTERS PERTAINING TO THE WEBSITE. THIS LIMITIATION OF LIABILITY EXISTS WITHOUT REGARD TO FORM OF ANY LEGAL ACTION OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM BASED ON ERRORS AND OMISSIONS, OR ANY OTHER INACCURACY THAT MAY OCCUR ON THE WEB SITE. IF LOCAL OR STATE LAW PROHIBITS THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, SUCH LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE STATUTE.
If you misuse the Web Site in any way, you will indemnify and hold harmless Thingswomenwant.com, the TWW Networks, LLC , and all members, officers, directors, and other personnel associated with TWW Networks, LLC from any claims or lawsuits arising from your misuse of the site, or any related activities in violation of the Terms and Conditions. At the specific request of Thingswomenwant.com, you will defend against such claims or lawsuits, and will cooperate with THingswomenwant.com and the TWW Networks, LLC to mount a coordinated defense.
Copyrights and Copyright Agent
Content Contributions to Thingswomenwant.com become the intellectual property of Thingswomenwant.com and the TWW Networks, LLC upon publication, and the author of such Contributions relinquishes all rights and claims to such content in exchange for accreditation and a bio with backlinks that will accompany the article. In the event that a third party feels that an article appearing on Thingswomanwant.com has been plagiarized or used without permission so as to constitute copyright infringement, you must forward your complaint to the address listed below. Your complaint for copyright infringement must include the following information:
- Name, address, telephone number and e-mail address
- A description of your copyrighted work and why you believe your copyright has been violated
- Where you found the contested article or material
- A statement that you certify to be true explaining why you believe the content is not authorized
- Your signature and/or a signature of a person authorized to represent you
- A statement that asserts your notice is accurate and legal, that you are the legal copyright owner, made under penalty of perjury.
If you are submitting a copyright claim, please respond in writing, as outlined above, to the following address. If you wish to contact Thingswomenwant.com or the TWW Networks for any other reasons, please reach us here: CONTACT FORM.
TWW Networks, LLC
2735 Terwood Road
Willow Grove, PA 19090
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the State of Pennsylvania, which you agree to. Although your personal use of the Thingswomenwant.com Web Site may be individually governed by and subject other local, state, national and international laws, you agree that the ultimate jurisdiction for any claim or lawsuit arising from the use of the Web Site be presented in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. You also agree to use the courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania for any claim or complaint you wish to pursue against Thingswomenwant.com, the TWW Networks, or any of its members, employees, officers, directors, or other authors, contributors and content providers.
Thingswomenwant.com is controlled from offices in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania. We cannot certify that the content, materials and intellectual property presented on Thingswomenwant.com is available and appropriate for use outside of Pennsylvania. Users of the site agree that their use of the Web Site is based on their own choice, and that they are responsible for complying with all applicable local laws and statutes.
Provisions Unenforceable or Invalid
Should any part of the Terms and Conditions be considered not applicable or unenforceable, all other provisions of the Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
Your rights and obligations under the Terms and Conditions as defined herein are not transferrable. You may not reassign or pledge them to anyone else in any way. Thingswomenwant.com and the TWW Networks, LLC may assign, pledge or transfer any of its obligations and rights under this agreement to an affiliate, subsidiary or successor, or to any third party whatsoever, without notifying you of such transfer, and without your consent.
Inquiries Regarding Terms and Conditions
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions or about the Thingswomenwant.com website, please contact us directly here: CONTACT FORM.